Why is it important to place the money in the Court Registry after being served with an Eviction Complaint in Coral Springs?

Deposit Monies into Court's Registry
Deposit Monies into Court’s Registry

Florida Statutes require a Tenant to pay into the Court Registry the amount stated by the Landlord in a Eviction Complaint for Possession for Non-Payment.   If the Tenant contests the amount, the Court will determine the amount owed by a hearing, but only if an affirmative motion is made by the Tenant requesting same.   If the Tenant does not place money into the Court’s Registry when they are sued for Eviction, they will not be able to contest the Eviction and the Landlord will most likely obtain a Judgment for Possession.

Therefore, it is extremely important and highly recommended that you speak with the experienced and knowledgeable Eviction Attorneys @ 954 Eviction Attorneys, PLLC when you need to understand your legal rights as a Tenant in Coral Springs.  954 Eviction Attorneys, PLLC prides itself on having highly trained and aggressive Eviction Attorneys that can help Tenants in protecting wrongful claims against them by Landlords.   Call us today at 954-323-2529 to set-up an appointment to visit our Palm Beach or Broward County Office Locations.

Broward County Office

7351 Wiles Rd #103, Coral Springs, FL 33067

Palm Beach County Office
814 W Lantana Rd #2, Lantana, FL 33462

Leave a Reply